Location: UK, preferably commuting distance to London. However, we have some international projects coming up so please also get in touch if you are based outside the UK.
Rates: Competitive freelance daily rates, depending on skills and experience – for discussion
- Create content strategy deliverables such as wireframes, style guides, personas and content marketing strategy plans
- Liaise with stakeholders and the Artios team to ensure that projects run to plan
- Copywriting, on occasion, although we do have a copywriter who we also work with
- Flexibility in terms of your work schedule: work will be occasional rather than regular
- You’re happy producing a range of content strategy deliverables, depending on client requirements
- You’re happy to work on site when required: whether you’re interviewing a client with a view to producing a content marketing strategy report, or leading a card sorting exercise.
- You like working as part of a small team
- You have an excellent command of English
- You are familiar with at least one wireframe/prototyping software: we like UXPin. If you can prototype in HTML that’s a bonus
- You have a passion for content strategy: our clients often need persuading of the value of content strategy!
- You’re UK-based, although non UK freelancers are welcome to apply as we have international projects coming up
- Our team includes a content strategist (on maternity leave), a social media expert, data scientists, data engineers and creative associates
- Many of the clients we work with are SMEs or businesses with disruptive products: this makes them fun to work with!
- We pay on time
How to Apply
Please get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com. Please also point us in the direction of examples of your work. We’ll be in touch either by phone or Skype if we like what we see!